- Cooking Time: 50-55 minutes
- Servings: 2 loaves
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 4 very ripe bananas, slightly mashed
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 1 cup finely chopped macadamia nut
- 1 cup coconut
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. F; butter and flour two 9 X 5 X 3 loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cardamom; set aside.
- Fit a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Beat the bananas, coconut cream, eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla until well blended, about 2 minutes. Spoon the flour mixture into the banana mixture and beat on low speed until just blended. Stir in the chopped mango, macadamia nuts, and coconut.
- Divide the batter evenly between the two loaf pans. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans. Cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.
NotesMangoes are my new obsession. How did I not know about this succulent fruit before now? Wait until you try them in banana bread....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More