- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (13 - 14 ounce) coconut milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mango (peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- Toasted coconut, for garnish (optional)
- additional cubed mango, for garnish (optional)
- Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in a nonreactive saucepan. Add the eggs and the coconut milk. Cook over a medium-high heat, whisking constantly until the pudding thickens, about 3 - 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and mango.
- Divide pudding between four small custard cups or a small decorative bowl. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 3 - 4 hours.
- If desired, garnish with toasted coconut or mango before serving.
NotesThis smooth, light pudding is the perfect ending to a summer meal. Plus its easy, easy, easy. This is a wonderful and light finish to any meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More