- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 2 cups short grain rice (sushi rice or Arborio)
- 5 cups water
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cans coconut milk
- 3 mangoes, diced & a sprig of fresh mint
- Combine rice, water, sugar and vanilla bean in a pot.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered until almost all the water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and pour in coconut milk.
- Allow to cool, stirring occasionally to incorporate coconut milk. Refrigerate.
- To serve, scoop chilled pudding (it can be heated slightly if desired) into serving dish.
- Top with mango and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Lemon Blueberry BreadSee More