- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 2 cups short grain rice (sushi rice or Arborio)
- 5 cups water
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cans coconut milk
- 3 mangoes, diced & a sprig of fresh mint
- Combine rice, water, sugar and vanilla bean in a pot.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered until almost all the water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and pour in coconut milk.
- Allow to cool, stirring occasionally to incorporate coconut milk. Refrigerate.
- To serve, scoop chilled pudding (it can be heated slightly if desired) into serving dish.
- Top with mango and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More