- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 3 to 4 drops green or other food color
- 1-1/4 cups Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon butter
- HERSHEY'S Candy-Coated Milk Chocolate Eggs
- Combine water and food color in small bowl or small jar with cover or re-sealable plastic bag.
- Add coconut; toss with fork or shake closed jar or plastic bag until coconut is evenly coated.
- Microwave marshmallows and butter in medium microwave-safe bowl 30 seconds at HIGH (100%); stir.
- If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until mixture is melted and smooth when stirred.
- Stir in tinted coconut.
- Line tray or cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Drop coconut mixture in 12 equal mounds onto prepared tray.
- Shape coconut mounds with moistened fingers into small nest shapes. Cool completely.
- Allow to air dry until slightly hardened.
- Fill with milk chocolate eggs.
- 12 nests
NotesSuch a cute addition to the each place setting at the holiday meal
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More