- Cooking Time: 18 - 22 Minutes
- Servings: 12 Muffins
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 cups/ 240g flour
- 1 cup/ 120 g sugar
- 1,1 cup/ 250 ml soya milk
- 0,2 cup/ 50 ml plant oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking pouder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1,2 cup/ 140g coconut flakes.
- Preheat the oven to 350° or 180°C
- Whisk everything in a medium bowl with the fork. The mixture will be fairly soft.
- Grease well 12 muffin cups (I don´t use the paper inserts) and fill in the dough portionwise.
- Bake until muffins are golden and a tester inserted into the centers comes out clean, for 18 – 22 minutes.
NotesThese muffins are my favorites. Ready within 30 minutes and great taste. They are family proved .. mother, father, friends, 3 year old nephew .. they all love them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More