- Cooking Time: 18 - 22 Minutes
- Servings: 12 Muffins
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 cups/ 240g flour
- 1 cup/ 120 g sugar
- 1,1 cup/ 250 ml soya milk
- 0,2 cup/ 50 ml plant oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking pouder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1,2 cup/ 140g coconut flakes.
- Preheat the oven to 350° or 180°C
- Whisk everything in a medium bowl with the fork. The mixture will be fairly soft.
- Grease well 12 muffin cups (I don´t use the paper inserts) and fill in the dough portionwise.
- Bake until muffins are golden and a tester inserted into the centers comes out clean, for 18 – 22 minutes.
NotesThese muffins are my favorites. Ready within 30 minutes and great taste. They are family proved .. mother, father, friends, 3 year old nephew .. they all love them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Recipes for Vitality
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More