- Cooking Time: 18 - 22 Minutes
- Servings: 12 Muffins
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 cups/ 240g flour
- 1 cup/ 120 g sugar
- 1,1 cup/ 250 ml soya milk
- 0,2 cup/ 50 ml plant oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking pouder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1,2 cup/ 140g coconut flakes.
- Preheat the oven to 350° or 180°C
- Whisk everything in a medium bowl with the fork. The mixture will be fairly soft.
- Grease well 12 muffin cups (I don´t use the paper inserts) and fill in the dough portionwise.
- Bake until muffins are golden and a tester inserted into the centers comes out clean, for 18 – 22 minutes.
NotesThese muffins are my favorites. Ready within 30 minutes and great taste. They are family proved .. mother, father, friends, 3 year old nephew .. they all love them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More