- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) can juice-pack crushed
- pineapple, drained, reserving 3
- tablespoons juice
- 1/2 cup Coco Lopez® Cream of
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine flour, coconut,
- granulated sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine pineapple, cream of coconut, eggs and
- margarine; add to flour mixture, stirring only
- until moistened. Fill paper-lined or greased
- muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 or 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine reserved 3 tablespoons
- pineapple juice and confectioners' sugar; brush
- or spoon on hot muffins. Cool 5 minutes; remove
- from pan. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More