- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) can juice-pack crushed
- pineapple, drained, reserving 3
- tablespoons juice
- 1/2 cup Coco Lopez® Cream of
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine flour, coconut,
- granulated sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine pineapple, cream of coconut, eggs and
- margarine; add to flour mixture, stirring only
- until moistened. Fill paper-lined or greased
- muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 or 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine reserved 3 tablespoons
- pineapple juice and confectioners' sugar; brush
- or spoon on hot muffins. Cool 5 minutes; remove
- from pan. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More