- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 5
- Heaping 1/4 cup sugar
- Scant 1/2 cup egg whites (about 3 eggs)
- 3/4 lb (Scant 2 1/2 cups) sweetened coconut flakes
- 1//4 cup chopped green unsalted pistachios *
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Drop mixture onto the parchment covered cookie sheets by teaspoonfuls, leaving 2 inches between cookies. Dip a fork into lukewarm water and use the back of the tines to flaten the cookies into rounds about 2 inches across.
- Bake until golden for about 12 minutes **. Let the cookies cool completely on the cookie sheets. Remove carefully with a thin metel spatula.
- * - I used salted pistachios and they still came out money.
- ** - Oven times may vary. When I made this at my Mema's house this past week for the holidays, it took 15 min, not 12.
NotesI made these for Christmas Eve this year, and I have to say they were money! I got the recipe from a Gale Gand cookbook I bought myself last week. Four ingredients. Very simple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More