- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI won a tiny battery operated whisk from Ivillage with this one…
They used to have a recipe of the week contest.
- 1 can Coconut cream
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 egg whites
- 3 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 2 cups flake coconut
- 2 pounds large shrimp (12-15 count) cleaned and peeled
- Preheat oven to 400’
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray paper with cooking spray
- Mix coconut cream, sugar, ginger and pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk egg whites till very foamy.
- whisk cream into whites.
- In a pie plate, mix bread crumbs, ginger and coconut.
- Dip shrimp in wet mix, then dry - repeat
- Lay shrimp on prepared cookie sheet, spray tops with cooking spray.
- Bake 6-8 minutes, turn over and continue for another 3-4 minutes
- Baking time will vary with size of shrimp.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Wamogo Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2015
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More