- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups flaked coconut, coarsely chopped
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla or white chips
- 2 packages (11-1/2 ounces each) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) large marshmallows
- Black, orange and red decorator icing
- Green leaf-shaped decorator candies
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut, confectioners' sugar, milk and butter. Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and chill for
- 1-1/4 hours or until firm.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt vanilla chips; stir until smooth. Dip balls in melted chips; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Set aside remaining melted vanilla chips. Melt the chocolate chips; stir until smooth. For hats, dip each marshmallow in chocolate; place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet, allowing excess to drip down.
- Swirl the marshmallows in chocolate on waxed paper to create hat brims. Chill until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Level the top of coated coconut balls. Attach marshmallows hats, using reserved melted vanilla chips.
- With black icing, add eyes and a mouth to each face; with orange icing, add a nose. Use red icing and leaf candies for holly on hats. Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Nick's PicksSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More