- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Unbaked tart shells
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- jam or jelly
- Put a little bit of jam or jelly in the bottom of the unbaked shells.
- Cream margarine,sugar and eggs together.
- Fold in coconut and blend.
- Partly fill the tart shell with the mixture.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More