- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Unbaked tart shells
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- jam or jelly
- Put a little bit of jam or jelly in the bottom of the unbaked shells.
- Cream margarine,sugar and eggs together.
- Fold in coconut and blend.
- Partly fill the tart shell with the mixture.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More