- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Unbaked tart shells
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- jam or jelly
- Put a little bit of jam or jelly in the bottom of the unbaked shells.
- Cream margarine,sugar and eggs together.
- Fold in coconut and blend.
- Partly fill the tart shell with the mixture.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More