- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Unbaked tart shells
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- jam or jelly
- Put a little bit of jam or jelly in the bottom of the unbaked shells.
- Cream margarine,sugar and eggs together.
- Fold in coconut and blend.
- Partly fill the tart shell with the mixture.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Christmas CookiesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More