- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 Tarts
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large egg whites
- 3 cups sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup canned pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350̊ F. Coat (2) 12-cup or (1) 24-cup miniature muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine the granulated sugar , the egg whites and the coconut. Mix until the coconut is moistened. Spoon 1 Tablespoon coconut mixture into each muffin cup. Press onto the bottom and sides to form a well for holding filling. Bake until the tarts are golden brown, about 12 - 14 minutes. Remove pan(s) to a rack and cool completely. Gently remove from pans (running a thin knife around tart to loosen, if necessary). (The tarts may be made 2 days in advance and kept in an airtight container at room temperature.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, the powdered sugar, the ricotta, the pumpkin, the cinnamon, the ginger and the cloves. Beat until the mixture is well combined and smooth. Fold in the whipped cream and the cranberries. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- At serving time fill each tart shell with some of the pumpkin mixture.
- Transfer tarts to a large serving platter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More