- Cooking Time: 8 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- n a large bowl wish together flour, salt and baking soda. In a mixing bowl cream the butter until smooth. Add brown sugar, and white sugar and mix until well blended. Beat in the egg and vanilla until well blended and light in color.
- Add the flour mixture 1/4 cups at a time just until blended.
- Stir in the coconut and toffee chips.
- Chill to help keep their shape. (I always do this)
- Using a scoop, drop dough by rounded scoopfulls onto parchment lined baking sheet, lightly press down on the tops of the balls to ensure even baking.
- Bake for about 8-12 minutes until the tops are lightly toasted.
- Try not to over bake.
- Cool on cooling racks.
NotesI got this recipe from Bakingblonde on the nest. They were delicious!
Tips: I omitted the toffee pieces as I didn't have any, these cookies were great without but would be awesome with!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More