- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 3/4 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butter/margarine softened
- 1/2 c. vegetable shortening
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. Toasted Coconut Nestle Treasures; coarsely chopped
- 1 (7.5 oz) jar macadamia nuts; coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease Baking sheets.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, shortening, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until combined.
- Add egg; beat until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Gently stir in Treasures and nuts.
- Drop dough by heaping Tablespoon, 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 mins, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More