COCONUT TREASURE MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES
- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 3/4 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butter/margarine softened
- 1/2 c. vegetable shortening
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. Toasted Coconut Nestle Treasures; coarsely chopped
- 1 (7.5 oz) jar macadamia nuts; coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease Baking sheets.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl.
Beat brown sugar, butter, shortening, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until combined.
Add egg; beat until creamy.
Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Gently stir in Treasures and nuts.
Drop dough by heaping Tablespoon, 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 mins, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.