- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 1L / 1 quart
- Preparation Time:
- 1 400ml can full fat coconut milk
- 1 60g/2.1 oz. sachet powdered coconut cream
- 1 400ml can sweetened condensed milk
- 100g/3.5 oz. freshly, finely grated coconut
- 1 or 2 limes, juiced and zested - to taste
- Note: you can substitute the coconut milk and powdered cream for 1 400ml can full fat coconut cream
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat together the coconut milk and powdered cream in a large bowl.
- Beat in the condensed milk, followed by the lime zest and juice (adjust the juice to taste).
- Last, fold in the grated coconut.
- Once all your ingredients are combined, pour the mix in your ice cream machine and let churn. If you don’t have an ice cream machine, or if your mix is too dense for your machine, place the bowl in the freezer and beat every couple of hours until set (2-3 times).