- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crisco (no other)
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter milk
- 2 teaspoons coconut flavoring
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- Cream sugar, crisco together add eggs one at a time
- and beat well.
- Add flour,baking powder and salt.
- Add milk mix well, stir in coconut and coconut flavoring, again mixing well.
- Bake in a greased and floured tube pan at 350 for about 55 minutes
- Boil water and sugar for 1 minute.
- Add coconut flavoring and spoon on cake while both are still warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Christmas CookiesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More