- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 Tbsp margarine or butter
- 1 c sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 c quick oats
- Ab 1/2 c cold water
- Topping Options:
- Blend smooth margarine and sugar; then add vanilla cocoa powder and oats.
- Stir til smooth, blending in water gradually until a even consistency (able to roll into a ball, but without sticking to hands too much).
- Shape into even, walnut-sized balls. roll these in your desired topping (we always used sugar or coconut growing up, but let your imagination run wild).
- Chill in refrigerator until set.
- Note: if your dough is to dry just add more water, but if it gets too wet add a little more oats.
NotesGreat for kids to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More