- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 Tbsp margarine or butter
- 1 c sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 c quick oats
- Ab 1/2 c cold water
- Topping Options:
- Blend smooth margarine and sugar; then add vanilla cocoa powder and oats.
- Stir til smooth, blending in water gradually until a even consistency (able to roll into a ball, but without sticking to hands too much).
- Shape into even, walnut-sized balls. roll these in your desired topping (we always used sugar or coconut growing up, but let your imagination run wild).
- Chill in refrigerator until set.
- Note: if your dough is to dry just add more water, but if it gets too wet add a little more oats.
NotesGreat for kids to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More