- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups diced potatoes
- 2 pounds cod, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup clam juice
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- Melt butter in a saucepan, and saute onions and celery.
- Add the chicken stock and potatoes, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add fish and seasonings.
- Whisk flour into clam juice, then add to soup.
- Stir in evaporated milk.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More