- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups diced potatoes
- 2 pounds cod, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup clam juice
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- Melt butter in a saucepan, and saute onions and celery.
- Add the chicken stock and potatoes, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add fish and seasonings.
- Whisk flour into clam juice, then add to soup.
- Stir in evaporated milk.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More