- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups diced potatoes
- 2 pounds cod, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup clam juice
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- Melt butter in a saucepan, and saute onions and celery.
- Add the chicken stock and potatoes, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add fish and seasonings.
- Whisk flour into clam juice, then add to soup.
- Stir in evaporated milk.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More