- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Whole pepper corns
- 1/4 cup Whole coffee beans
- Kosher salt
- A spray can of cooking oil
- First grind the pepper corn to a fine granule.
- Then repeat with the coffee bean. Place both onto a plate and mix together.
- Prepare the meat by spraying it with the cooking oil on both sides.
- Place the meat into the mixture and press it into the meat. Do this on both sides.The grilling is the same as with any other meat, cooking until desired tenderness.
- After the grilling is done, sprinkle the meat with the salt and let sit for 5 minutes.
NotesThis is best on Angus NY Strip Steaks. The following will make enough for 4 steaks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More