- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Whole pepper corns
- 1/4 cup Whole coffee beans
- Kosher salt
- A spray can of cooking oil
- First grind the pepper corn to a fine granule.
- Then repeat with the coffee bean. Place both onto a plate and mix together.
- Prepare the meat by spraying it with the cooking oil on both sides.
- Place the meat into the mixture and press it into the meat. Do this on both sides.The grilling is the same as with any other meat, cooking until desired tenderness.
- After the grilling is done, sprinkle the meat with the salt and let sit for 5 minutes.
NotesThis is best on Angus NY Strip Steaks. The following will make enough for 4 steaks.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More