- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Whole pepper corns
- 1/4 cup Whole coffee beans
- Kosher salt
- A spray can of cooking oil
- First grind the pepper corn to a fine granule.
- Then repeat with the coffee bean. Place both onto a plate and mix together.
- Prepare the meat by spraying it with the cooking oil on both sides.
- Place the meat into the mixture and press it into the meat. Do this on both sides.The grilling is the same as with any other meat, cooking until desired tenderness.
- After the grilling is done, sprinkle the meat with the salt and let sit for 5 minutes.
NotesThis is best on Angus NY Strip Steaks. The following will make enough for 4 steaks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More