- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Olive Oil
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Coarse ground dark roast coffee beans (French Roast or Espresso)
- Coarse ground black pepper
- 1/3 ground coffee to 2/3 ground black pepper
- Coat steaks with olive oil and Worcestershire sauce
- Season with garlic powder
- Then, roll steaks in coffee/pepper mixture to make a heavy layer.
- Let sit for 30 minutes to 2 hours
- Sear on a very hot grill to desired doneness.
Notes(For tuna or grilled salmon also try this: replace Worcestershire with lemon juice and replace the garlic powder with dill.)
The coffee flavors and texture enhances a hearty meat such as beef, tuna or salmon, especially when you grill them! Yum!!
This was one of those kitchen "accidents" that actually worked out!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Cooking for a CureSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More