- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 12 strawberries, rinsed and hulled (cored)
- 1/4 cup super finely ground coffee
- 1 cup dark chocolate pieces
- [for filling]
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 packet sugar free fat free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk
- With a mixer, cream the cream cheese until soft and smooth. Add in the pudding mix, vanilla, and milk. I would start with 1/4 of a cup of milk and add more until you get a consistency that is firm, yet soft enough to pipe into your strawberries. Scoop cream cheese mixture into a piping bag with a large tip on it. Pipe into cored (and dried) strawberries and set aside.
- In a small saucepan boil water (about half full). Place medium glass bowl over saucepan and melt chocolate in bowl, stirring constantly. Once chocolate is melted, remove from heat and combine the finely ground coffee to the chocolate.
- Dip dried strawberries in coffee-laced chocolate and place on a tray lined with wax paper. Continue to dip all strawberries. Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More