- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T very finely ground coffee - not flavored
- 1 T cocoa powder - unsweetened
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 lb. sirloin, fat trimmed off - about 1" thick
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tasp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- On a flatplate, mix coffee, cocoa and cinnamon - set aside
- Rub steak with oil - sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Coat the steak with coffee/cocoa mix, press it into the meat.
- Grill approx. 4-5 minutes on each side.
NotesBetter than your average steak...
Charcoal...or Grill - on high
From Michael in Reading
About 30 minute start to table
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More