- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T very finely ground coffee - not flavored
- 1 T cocoa powder - unsweetened
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 lb. sirloin, fat trimmed off - about 1" thick
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tasp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- On a flatplate, mix coffee, cocoa and cinnamon - set aside
- Rub steak with oil - sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Coat the steak with coffee/cocoa mix, press it into the meat.
- Grill approx. 4-5 minutes on each side.
NotesBetter than your average steak...
Charcoal...or Grill - on high
From Michael in Reading
About 30 minute start to table
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More