COFFEE CRUNCH COOKIES
- Cooking Time: 10 to 12 minutes
- Servings: 36 cookies
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, cream together the sugars and butter.
Dissolve coffee granules or powder in hot water; blend coffee into creamed mixture
Add egg, mix until combined.
Stir in coconut and sifted dry ingredients, until just mixed.
Drop dough but rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Website Credit: http://canadianbakertoo.blogspot.com/2010/01/coffee-crunch-cookies.html