- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 ½ cups Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- ½ cup Irish Crème Coffee-mate (liquid)
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Yolk from a large egg
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 3 tsp. Baking powder
- Green food coloring (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2. Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 3. Add Coffee-mate, vanilla, egg, and egg yolk.
- 4. Blend until combined.
- 5. Optional: add green food coloring for extra spunk.
- 6. Add flour, salt and baking powder. Mix with hands and knead until well formed.
- 7. Allow to refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight. Then roll out and cut into shapes.
- 8. Bake six to eight minutes on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 9. Remove from cookie sheet and allow to cool.
- Tip: The cookies and be frosted or served plain.
NotesI am a member of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew and this is one of my favorite recipes from the Coffee-Mate recipe book that features fellow Brew Crew members’ recipes using Coffee-Mate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More