- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- Servings: covers 1 pound cake
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes (+ 3 hrs refr
- 2 Large apples (such as
- Red Delicious)
- 4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 bag Dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 6 TB. Vanilla Chai Spice
- Coffee-mate (liquid)
- 2 TB. Granulated sugar
- 1. Dice the apples.
- 2. Toss the diced apples with
- cinnamon, cranberries, and
- pecans. Set aside.
- 3. Warm the cream cheese in the microwave
- for about a minute.
- 4. Stir in Coffee-mate and sugar until smooth.
- 5. Toss cream cheese mixture with apple mixture.
- 6. Place in bowl.
- 7. Sprinkle with cinnamon and a few more
- dried cranberries.
- 8. Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Tip: Serve over pound cake.
NotesI'm a member of the the Coffee Mate Brew Crew, and this recipe comes from their recipe book which uses different flavors of Coffee Mate as an ingredient
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More