- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- Servings: covers 1 pound cake
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes (+ 3 hrs refr
- 2 Large apples (such as
- Red Delicious)
- 4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 bag Dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 6 TB. Vanilla Chai Spice
- Coffee-mate (liquid)
- 2 TB. Granulated sugar
- 1. Dice the apples.
- 2. Toss the diced apples with
- cinnamon, cranberries, and
- pecans. Set aside.
- 3. Warm the cream cheese in the microwave
- for about a minute.
- 4. Stir in Coffee-mate and sugar until smooth.
- 5. Toss cream cheese mixture with apple mixture.
- 6. Place in bowl.
- 7. Sprinkle with cinnamon and a few more
- dried cranberries.
- 8. Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Tip: Serve over pound cake.
NotesI'm a member of the the Coffee Mate Brew Crew, and this recipe comes from their recipe book which uses different flavors of Coffee Mate as an ingredient
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More