- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. Cream cheese,
- 3 cups Powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. French Vanilla
- Coffee-mate (liquid)
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups Milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a mixing bowl, cream the
- cream cheese and powdered sugar
- together until well incorporated.
- 2. Add French Vanilla Coffee-mate
- and mix well.
- 3. Use a melon baller to form mixture into
- small balls and set in freezer for 20 minutes.
- 4. Melt chocolate chips in microwave as
- package directs.
- 5. Using a fork, dip the truffle centers (the
- balls) into the melted chocolate and sprinkle
- ball with shredded coconut.
- 6. Place truffles on a sheet of waxed
- paper to dry.
- 7. Store truffles in refrigerator
NotesI got this recipe from the Coffee-Mate recipe book. I wanted to share it first because its delicious. And second I wanted to people to become more aware of the many different uses there are for Coffee-Mate creamers. I am proud to say I am a member of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew and I am here to promote this wonderful product.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
50 Shades of Taste
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More