Coffee-Mate Coconut Truffles
8 oz. Cream cheese,
3 cups Powdered sugar
2 tsp. French Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Shredded coconut
1 1/2 cups Milk chocolate chips
1. In a mixing bowl, cream the
cream cheese and powdered sugar
together until well incorporated.
2. Add French Vanilla Coffee-mate
and mix well.
3. Use a melon baller to form mixture into
small balls and set in freezer for 20 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate chips in microwave as
5. Using a fork, dip the truffle centers (the
balls) into the melted chocolate and sprinkle
ball with shredded coconut.
6. Place truffles on a sheet of waxed
paper to dry.
7. Store truffles in refrigerator
Pairs Well With
I got this recipe from the Coffee-Mate recipe book. I wanted to share it first because its delicious. And second I wanted to people to become more aware of the many different uses there are for Coffee-Mate creamers. I am proud to say I am a member of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew and I am here to promote this wonderful product.