- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups Biscuit mix
- 2 TB. Vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 Large egg
- 2/3 cup Coffee-mate
- (liquid, any flavor)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1. Heat waffle iron, lightly grease with cooking spray.
- 2. Mix all ingredients with wire whisk until blended.
- 3. Put 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the batter on hot
- iron & close.
- 4. Bake until steam stops (usually two to three minutes depending on your waffle iron).
- 5. Carefully remove waffle - IT WILL BE HOT!
- Topping ideas: Fruit, fruit compote, chocolate chips, whipped cream, butter or syrup
NotesI am a member of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew and found this great recipe for using flavored Coffee-Mate in Belgian waffles! What a great idea. You can use any flavor of Coffee-Mate to make a variety of interesting flavors in your waffles! Tasty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Adventures in CookingSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More