Coffee-Mate Good Morning Waffles
Why I Love This Recipe
I am a member of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew and found this great recipe for using flavored Coffee-Mate in Belgian waffles! What a great idea. You can use any flavor of Coffee-Mate to make a variety of interesting flavors in your waffles! Tasty!
Ingredients You'll Need
2 cups Biscuit mix
2 TB. Vegetable oil
2/3 cup Milk
1 Large egg
2/3 cup Coffee-mate
(liquid, any flavor)
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Heat waffle iron, lightly grease with cooking spray.
2. Mix all ingredients with wire whisk until blended.
3. Put 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the batter on hot
iron & close.
4. Bake until steam stops (usually two to three minutes depending on your waffle iron).
5. Carefully remove waffle - IT WILL BE HOT!
Topping ideas: Fruit, fruit compote, chocolate chips, whipped cream, butter or syrup