COFFEE-MATE GOOD MORNING WAFFLES
Coffee-Mate Good Morning Waffles
- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups Biscuit mix
- 2 TB. Vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 Large egg
- 2/3 cup Coffee-mate
- (liquid, any flavor)
- Non-stick cooking spray
1. Heat waffle iron, lightly grease with cooking spray.
2. Mix all ingredients with wire whisk until blended.
3. Put 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the batter on hot
iron & close.
4. Bake until steam stops (usually two to three minutes depending on your waffle iron).
5. Carefully remove waffle - IT WILL BE HOT!
Topping ideas: Fruit, fruit compote, chocolate chips, whipped cream, butter or syrup
Website Credit: http://team.coffee-mate.com/assets/uploads/Coffee%20Mate%20Recipes_FINAL.pdf