- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups Biscuit mix
- 2 TB. Vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 Large egg
- 2/3 cup Coffee-mate
- (liquid, any flavor)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1. Heat waffle iron, lightly grease with cooking spray.
- 2. Mix all ingredients with wire whisk until blended.
- 3. Put 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the batter on hot
- iron & close.
- 4. Bake until steam stops (usually two to three minutes depending on your waffle iron).
- 5. Carefully remove waffle - IT WILL BE HOT!
- Topping ideas: Fruit, fruit compote, chocolate chips, whipped cream, butter or syrup
NotesI am a member of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew and found this great recipe for using flavored Coffee-Mate in Belgian waffles! What a great idea. You can use any flavor of Coffee-Mate to make a variety of interesting flavors in your waffles! Tasty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More