Coffee-Mate Irish Creme Cookies
4 cups All-purpose flour
1 cup Butter
1 ½ cups Granulated sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
½ cup Irish Crème Coffee-mate (liquid)
1 Large egg
1 Yolk from a large egg
½ tsp. Salt
3 tsp. Baking powder
Green food coloring (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Add Coffee-mate, vanilla, egg, and egg yolk.
4. Blend until combined.
5. Optional: add green food coloring for extra spunk.
6. Add flour, salt and baking powder. Mix with hands and knead until well formed.
7. Allow to refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight. Then roll out and cut into shapes.
8. Bake six to eight minutes on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Remove from cookie sheet and allow to cool.
Tip: The cookies and be frosted or served plain.
Pairs Well With
I am a member of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew and this is one of my favorite recipes from the Coffee-Mate recipe book that features fellow Brew Crew members’ recipes using Coffee-Mate.