- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoons ground coffee beans
- 2 Tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic or onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- Preheat the oven broiler. Place the ground coffee on a sheet of aluminum foil, and place about 6 inches from the heat source. Broil for about 45 seconds, shaking the foil about every 10 seconds, or whenever you see smoke.
- In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients. Rub into steaks, or pound in with a meat mallet. Grill as desired.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 sec.
- Servings: 7 Tablespoons
NotesA rub for meat that is easily made. Excellent on steaks, and pretty good on pork, chicken and lamb.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 45 sec.
Servings: 7 Tablespoons
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More