- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoons ground coffee beans
- 2 Tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic or onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- Preheat the oven broiler. Place the ground coffee on a sheet of aluminum foil, and place about 6 inches from the heat source. Broil for about 45 seconds, shaking the foil about every 10 seconds, or whenever you see smoke.
- In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients. Rub into steaks, or pound in with a meat mallet. Grill as desired.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 sec.
- Servings: 7 Tablespoons
NotesA rub for meat that is easily made. Excellent on steaks, and pretty good on pork, chicken and lamb.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 45 sec.
Servings: 7 Tablespoons
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More