- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbs very finely ground coffee beans (preferably French roast)
- 2 tsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Kosher salt
- 2 Tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 - 1-lb pork tenderloins, trimmed
- In a small bowl, combine the coffee, brown sugar, chili powder, and 2 tsp salt. Add the olive oil and mix well. Rub the mixture evenly over the pork and set aside.
- Prepare a medium-high gas or charcoal grill for indirect cooking.
- Put the tenderloins on the hot side of the grill, cover, and cook, flipping once, until grill marks form on 2 sides, about 4 minutes per side. Move the tenderloins to the cooler side of the grill and continue to cook, covered, until the temperature of the pork reaches 140 deg F to 145 deg F, 7 to 9 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board, tent with foil, and let rest for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the pork and serve.
NotesAfter much searching and testing for the perfect Coffee Rub, I found this one. This is THE ONE and I recommend it to everyone. It is great on pork, beef, and even burgers. It is super wine-friendly, I recommend a nice bottle of Malbec.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More