- Cooking Time: 2 hr.
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules or crystals
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 container (1 lb) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 3 bars (1.4 oz each) chocolate-covered English toffee candy, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. In small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in boiling water.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, 1 cup water, the oil, eggs and coffee mixture with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally (batter will be lumpy). Pour into pan.
- Bake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, mix frosting and caramel topping. Frost cake with frosting mixture. Sprinkle with toffee candy. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
NotesQuick and easy, this homey cake is rich in coffee, toffee and caramel flavors.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More