- Cooking Time: 2 hr.
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules or crystals
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 container (1 lb) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 3 bars (1.4 oz each) chocolate-covered English toffee candy, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. In small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in boiling water.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, 1 cup water, the oil, eggs and coffee mixture with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally (batter will be lumpy). Pour into pan.
- Bake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, mix frosting and caramel topping. Frost cake with frosting mixture. Sprinkle with toffee candy. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
NotesQuick and easy, this homey cake is rich in coffee, toffee and caramel flavors.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More