- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed
- coffee, cold 1/4 teaspoon unsweetened
- cocoa powder
- In a blender, combine ice cream, coffee and cocoa. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
NotesVanilla ice cream is blended with coffee and cocoa. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Decadent Desserts Made From
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More