- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed
- coffee, cold 1/4 teaspoon unsweetened
- cocoa powder
- In a blender, combine ice cream, coffee and cocoa. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
NotesVanilla ice cream is blended with coffee and cocoa. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Koken met Oma
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More