- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed
- coffee, cold 1/4 teaspoon unsweetened
- cocoa powder
- In a blender, combine ice cream, coffee and cocoa. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
NotesVanilla ice cream is blended with coffee and cocoa. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Fun appetizers and snacks
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More