- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed
- coffee, cold 1/4 teaspoon unsweetened
- cocoa powder
- In a blender, combine ice cream, coffee and cocoa. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
NotesVanilla ice cream is blended with coffee and cocoa. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
It's all about that protein
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More