- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham
- 1 KRAFT Singles
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 lettuce leaf
- CUT bread slices into coffin shapes.
- LAYER with sliced meat, Singles, dressing and lettuce.
- Spear each sandwich with plastic toothpick to hold it together, if desired.
- CUT sandwich into coffin shape using coffin template and sharp knife.
NotesThis was a HUGE hit w/the second grade children...easy and SO cute! :)
Jazz It Up
Write scary messages on sandwiches with decorating gel, yellow mustard or ketchup.
You kids will LOVE this! ;)
For an even stronger template, trace the template onto a piece of cardboard and cut out.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More