- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham
- 1 KRAFT Singles
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 lettuce leaf
- CUT bread slices into coffin shapes.
- LAYER with sliced meat, Singles, dressing and lettuce.
- Spear each sandwich with plastic toothpick to hold it together, if desired.
- CUT sandwich into coffin shape using coffin template and sharp knife.
NotesThis was a HUGE hit w/the second grade children...easy and SO cute! :)
Jazz It Up
Write scary messages on sandwiches with decorating gel, yellow mustard or ketchup.
You kids will LOVE this! ;)
For an even stronger template, trace the template onto a piece of cardboard and cut out.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Food Travels Through Italy
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More