- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham
- 1 KRAFT Singles
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 lettuce leaf
- CUT bread slices into coffin shapes.
- LAYER with sliced meat, Singles, dressing and lettuce.
- Spear each sandwich with plastic toothpick to hold it together, if desired.
- CUT sandwich into coffin shape using coffin template and sharp knife. (Click here to print template.)
- For an even stronger template, trace the template onto a piece of cardboard and cut out.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More