- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham
- 1 KRAFT Singles
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 lettuce leaf
- CUT bread slices into coffin shapes.
- LAYER with sliced meat, Singles, dressing and lettuce.
- Spear each sandwich with plastic toothpick to hold it together, if desired.
- CUT sandwich into coffin shape using coffin template and sharp knife. (Click here to print template.)
- For an even stronger template, trace the template onto a piece of cardboard and cut out.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More