- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham
- 1 KRAFT Singles
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 lettuce leaf
- CUT bread slices into coffin shapes.
- LAYER with sliced meat, Singles, dressing and lettuce.
- Spear each sandwich with plastic toothpick to hold it together, if desired.
- CUT sandwich into coffin shape using coffin template and sharp knife. (Click here to print template.)
- For an even stronger template, trace the template onto a piece of cardboard and cut out.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More