- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8pound) bone-in fully cooked ham half
- 2 tsp grounded pepper
- 2 (12oz) cans Dr. Pepper
- 1/2 cup Jubilee Praline pecan syrup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a deep roasting pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Score fat side of ham in a dimond pattern.
- Place ham, fat side up in prepared roasting pan sprinkle with pepper.
- Pour Dr. Pepper over ham.
- Cover with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Bake on lower oven rack for 1 1/2 hours basting occassionally with pan drippings.
- Uncover ham and bake for 30 minutes or until a meat thermomenter inserted in thickest portions registers 140 degrees, Place ham on a serving platter.
- Drizzle with praline topping cut into slices to serve.
- The Jubilees Praline Pecan syrup can be purchased at sentimentalliving.com or call 1-800-253-7627
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More