- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Pkg. White Jiffy cake mix
- 1 Pkg. (3oz.) Jello - same flavor as pop
- 1 cup hot water
- 12 oz. can pop - same flavor as Jello
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz. cool whip
- Make cake according to pkg; place in a 9x13 pan. Cool. Poke holes in cake with fork. Mix Jello and water together, add pop and mix well. Pour over cake. Refrigerate until Jello is set about 2 hours. Mix together pudding and milk fold in cool whip. Spread on top of cake. Keep refrigerated.
- TIP - You Can use any white cake mix as long as it doesn't have pudding in mix.