- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Pkg. White Jiffy cake mix
- 1 Pkg. (3oz.) Jello - same flavor as pop
- 1 cup hot water
- 12 oz. can pop - same flavor as Jello
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz. cool whip
- Make cake according to pkg; place in a 9x13 pan. Cool. Poke holes in cake with fork. Mix Jello and water together, add pop and mix well. Pour over cake. Refrigerate until Jello is set about 2 hours. Mix together pudding and milk fold in cool whip. Spread on top of cake. Keep refrigerated.
- TIP - You Can use any white cake mix as long as it doesn't have pudding in mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More