- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can julienned beets, drained
- 1-2 cucumbers, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. sugar, more or less to taste
- 1 qt. buttermilk
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed or fresh
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl, except eggs and ice cubes. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Add ice cubes and chopped egg for garnish. Serve ice cold.
NotesMother made this cold, refreshing soup on hot summer days...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More