- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Whole Wheat Linguini
- Olive oil mayo
- Dry Ranch packet
- Peppers - 1 each red, yellow, and green
- Onion (optional)
- Cherry Tomatos (optional)
- Cook Linguini
- Mix mayo and ranch packet.
- Combine mayo/ranch mixture with veggies and linguini.
- Best if chilled for at least 2 hours.
- May need to add extra mayo before serving as linguini will absorb.
- Serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Taste of CenturyLink
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce