- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Whole Wheat Linguini
- Olive oil mayo
- Dry Ranch packet
- Peppers - 1 each red, yellow, and green
- Onion (optional)
- Cherry Tomatos (optional)
- Cook Linguini
- Mix mayo and ranch packet.
- Combine mayo/ranch mixture with veggies and linguini.
- Best if chilled for at least 2 hours.
- May need to add extra mayo before serving as linguini will absorb.
- Serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More