- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Whole Wheat Linguini
- Olive oil mayo
- Dry Ranch packet
- Peppers - 1 each red, yellow, and green
- Onion (optional)
- Cherry Tomatos (optional)
- Cook Linguini
- Mix mayo and ranch packet.
- Combine mayo/ranch mixture with veggies and linguini.
- Best if chilled for at least 2 hours.
- May need to add extra mayo before serving as linguini will absorb.
- Serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More