- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 c. raw Oats
- 1 c. pineapple chunks
- 4-5 dates chopped or whole
- 1/4 c. raw cashew
- 1/2 c. plant milk (almond, hemp, cashew, soy etc.)
- Raw sugar if desired or other sweetener
- The night before you want to eat this for breakfast,
- put all ingredients in a bowl and mix gently.
- Cover and set in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, pull it out and enjoy!
- Sprinkle a pinch of raw sugar or sweetener if desired but really the dates and pineapple are sweet enough for me.
NotesMake this the night before and refrigerate for a quick, easy, nutritious and delicious breakfast.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More