- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 c. raw Oats
- 1 c. pineapple chunks
- 4-5 dates chopped or whole
- 1/4 c. raw cashew
- 1/2 c. plant milk (almond, hemp, cashew, soy etc.)
- Raw sugar if desired or other sweetener
- The night before you want to eat this for breakfast,
- put all ingredients in a bowl and mix gently.
- Cover and set in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, pull it out and enjoy!
- Sprinkle a pinch of raw sugar or sweetener if desired but really the dates and pineapple are sweet enough for me.
NotesMake this the night before and refrigerate for a quick, easy, nutritious and delicious breakfast.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More