- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 c. raw Oats
- 1 c. pineapple chunks
- 4-5 dates chopped or whole
- 1/4 c. raw cashew
- 1/2 c. plant milk (almond, hemp, cashew, soy etc.)
- Raw sugar if desired or other sweetener
- The night before you want to eat this for breakfast,
- put all ingredients in a bowl and mix gently.
- Cover and set in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, pull it out and enjoy!
- Sprinkle a pinch of raw sugar or sweetener if desired but really the dates and pineapple are sweet enough for me.
NotesMake this the night before and refrigerate for a quick, easy, nutritious and delicious breakfast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More