- Cooking Time: 11 to 13
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf frozen whole wheat bread dough, thawed
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup fat free sour cream
- 8 oz shrimp cocktail sauce
- 1-2 tsp dill week
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 10 oz frozen shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup low fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- Roll out bread dough to cover a cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and dill weed. Spread mixture on cooled crust.
- Spread cocktail sauce over cream cheese.
- Layer shrimp, green pepper, green onions and cheese over cocktail sauce.
- Refrigerate before serving.
- Cut into wedges or squares using pizza cutter.
NotesCold Seafood Pizza (I got these recipes from my CDE - very tasty!)
Try with oven crisped tortilla’s instead of bread dough also.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More