COLD SEAFOOD PIZZA
- Cooking Time: 11 to 13
- 1 loaf frozen whole wheat bread dough, thawed
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup fat free sour cream
- 8 oz shrimp cocktail sauce
- 1-2 tsp dill week
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 10 oz frozen shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup low fat shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat over to 375°F.
Roll out bread dough to cover a cookie sheet.
Bake 11-13 minutes or until done.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and dill weed. Spread mixture on cooled crust.
Spread cocktail sauce over cream cheese.
Layer shrimp, green pepper, green onions and cheese over cocktail sauce.
Refrigerate before serving.
Cut into wedges or squares using pizza cutter.
Try with oven crisped tortilla’s instead of bread dough also.