- Cooking Time: 11 to 13
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf frozen whole wheat bread dough, thawed
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup fat free sour cream
- 8 oz shrimp cocktail sauce
- 1-2 tsp dill week
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 10 oz frozen shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup low fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- Roll out bread dough to cover a cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and dill weed. Spread mixture on cooled crust.
- Spread cocktail sauce over cream cheese.
- Layer shrimp, green pepper, green onions and cheese over cocktail sauce.
- Refrigerate before serving.
- Cut into wedges or squares using pizza cutter.
NotesCold Seafood Pizza (I got these recipes from my CDE - very tasty!)
Try with oven crisped tortilla’s instead of bread dough also.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More