- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 30
- 10 ounces organic frozen chopped spinach
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 package buttermilk ranch dip mix
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 6 ounces chopped water chestnuts
- Place frozen spinach in a colander. Run lukewarm water over spinach to thaw. Allow to drain while combining other ingredients. Press throughly to drain all water before adding to mix.
- While spinach is draining, combine all other ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add drained and pressed spinach and stir until combined
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
NotesThis is my take on a few different similar recipes floating around out there. It's super tasty and great with cold veggies or bread
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More