- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 30
- 10 ounces organic frozen chopped spinach
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 package buttermilk ranch dip mix
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 6 ounces chopped water chestnuts
- Place frozen spinach in a colander. Run lukewarm water over spinach to thaw. Allow to drain while combining other ingredients. Press throughly to drain all water before adding to mix.
- While spinach is draining, combine all other ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add drained and pressed spinach and stir until combined
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
NotesThis is my take on a few different similar recipes floating around out there. It's super tasty and great with cold veggies or bread
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More