- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cans tuna-drained(water or oil , albacore or reg. it all works. I perfer Albacore in Oil)
- 2 cans of Peas or 1 bag frozen peas(thawed and cooked)
- 1 medium onion finely chopped( i prefer larger peices)
- 1 small bag of elbow macaroni
- 1-2 cups of mayo
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil noodles according to package
- In large bowl combine Tuna , peas and onions
- When Noodles are done drain and rinse in cold water .
- Then add to bowl with tuna mixture
- Add mayo until evenly mixed . I like alot of mayo
- Add salt and pepper to taste .
- Serve in bowls with toast on the side :D
NotesThe recipe was taught to me by my mother who learned from her mother , its delicious served right away or chilled . And great on toast!
Babette's Test Kitchen
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More