- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cans tuna-drained(water or oil , albacore or reg. it all works. I perfer Albacore in Oil)
- 2 cans of Peas or 1 bag frozen peas(thawed and cooked)
- 1 medium onion finely chopped( i prefer larger peices)
- 1 small bag of elbow macaroni
- 1-2 cups of mayo
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil noodles according to package
- In large bowl combine Tuna , peas and onions
- When Noodles are done drain and rinse in cold water .
- Then add to bowl with tuna mixture
- Add mayo until evenly mixed . I like alot of mayo
- Add salt and pepper to taste .
- Serve in bowls with toast on the side :D
NotesThe recipe was taught to me by my mother who learned from her mother , its delicious served right away or chilled . And great on toast!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More