- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz) packages crescent recipe creations
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups vegetables, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough sheets onto a large non-sick baking pan to completely cover the pan. Press the your fingers over the dough to seal the seems. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, dill, ranch and black pepper. Set aside.
- Once the crust is completely cooled, evenly spread the cream cheese mixture over it. Cut the crust into squares and then top with the vegetables and cheese of your choice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More