- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 packs beef flavored Ramen noodle soup
- 16 oz. bag slaw mix
- 1 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- Remove flavor packet from soup, crush noodles, place in large bowl.
- Top with slaw mix, sprinkle with sunflower kernels and onions.
- Mix together contents from flavor packets, sugar, oil and vinegar.
- Pour over slaw (don't stir) cover and chill 6 hours or over night.
- Toss before serving.
NotesThis recipe comes from my daughters Principal Gene Shelkett