- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 large carrots, finely shredded
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Spanish onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed, ground
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss together carrots and cabbage in a large serving dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
NotesCrisp and creamy this coleslaw is a winner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More