- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 large carrots, finely shredded
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Spanish onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed, ground
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss together carrots and cabbage in a large serving dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
NotesCrisp and creamy this coleslaw is a winner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More