- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryCrisp and creamy this coleslaw is a winner.
- 1 head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 large carrots, finely shredded
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Spanish onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed, ground
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss together carrots and cabbage in a large serving dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Wamogo Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2015
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More