- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1-1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine cabbage and carrots into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
- In a food processor, puree remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour over vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight before serving.
NotesThis is an attempt to replicate KFC's sweet coleslaw.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
The Blue Family Favorites<3
A Falcon FeastSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More