- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes
BackstoryRamen noodles: they're cheap (around 10 cents a bag), they're easy (can you boil water?), they're quick (cook in about 3 minutes), they're in every single college dorm room in America. Here are some ways I prepared mine when I was in college.
No pot, stove or hotplate in your dormroom? No problem. I did 'em in the coffee pot: put dry noodles in the bottom of the pot, pour water into reservoir and push "brew" like normal. When pot is full of water, let noodles sit in water for 2 or 3 minutes and they're done!
- 1 packet Ramen noodles, any flavor
- 1 cup mixed vegtables
- 1 can any "cream of" soup
- 1 tub sour cream
- cooked meat (chicken, beef, pork, hot dog, etc.)
- Recipe 1: cook noodles as directed on package.
- Recipe 2: cook noodles, drain off all water, add 2 Tablespoons sour cream and half of seasoning packet, stir well, add vegetables and meat if desired.
- Recipe 3: cook noodles, drain off all water, add 1 can of any "cream of" soup, stir well, add vegetables and meat if desired (do not use seasoning packet).