- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium tomato, cut into eighths
- 1/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, add avocado and toss gently.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More