- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 can Blackeye Peas
- 1 can whole kernel White corn
- 2 cans petite diced tomatoes
- 1-2 bunches of green onions
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 8 oz. Italian dressing
- Drain and rinse beans, peas, corn, & tomatoes. Mix together.
- Cut up onions. Add to bean mixture.
- Chop up cilantro. Add to bean mixture.
- Pour in Italian dressing.Mix all together and marinate overnight (or at least 4 hours.)
- Serve with Tostito Scoop chips.
- You may also like this: bean dip Recipe
NotesThis whole bean dip, has got to have heavy dudy chips or crackers. Very good looking & tasty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More