- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 can Blackeye Peas
- 1 can whole kernel White corn
- 2 cans petite diced tomatoes
- 1-2 bunches of green onions
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 8 oz. Italian dressing
- Drain and rinse beans, peas, corn, & tomatoes. Mix together.
- Cut up onions. Add to bean mixture.
- Chop up cilantro. Add to bean mixture.
- Pour in Italian dressing.Mix all together and marinate overnight (or at least 4 hours.)
- Serve with Tostito Scoop chips.
- You may also like this: bean dip Recipe
NotesThis whole bean dip, has got to have heavy dudy chips or crackers. Very good looking & tasty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More