- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breasts,skinless & boneless
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon each: thyme,tarragon,and
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can(14oz)chopped tomatoes
- 1 can(8oz) tomato sauce
- 2 pkg. "Success" rice,cooked &
- Julienne (cut into stripes) the chicken and all the vegetables.
- Season and saute in a saucepan until chicken is lightly brown.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve over cooked Rice.
NotesThis Chicken dish is easy and looks very "Colorful" when it's on your plate...hench the name. ENJOY :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Cooking for a Cure
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More