- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 1/2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a greased shallow 3 quart baking dish, combine the pasta, ham, corn, 1 cup cheese and 3/4 cup onions. In a bowl, combine the broth, soup, milk and seasonings. Pour over pasta mixture; mix well.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More