- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 1/2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a greased shallow 3 quart baking dish, combine the pasta, ham, corn, 1 cup cheese and 3/4 cup onions. In a bowl, combine the broth, soup, milk and seasonings. Pour over pasta mixture; mix well.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through.